Support Staff Vacancies
Extended Services (Breakfast/After School Care) Assistant
Required January 2017
Part Time - 10.5 hours per week + ad hoc sessions
Term Time only (Mon – Thursday 7.00am – 8.45am and Friday 3.00pm – 6.30pm)
Grade D - £4,694 p.a.
- Christi is a popular, happy and successful school and we are looking to appoint an assistant, for our Breakfast/After School Club – Crusaders at Christi. Crusaders is dedicated to providing outstanding extended care: engaging children in various activities, inside and outside, and preparing, serving and supervising breakfast and tea. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic person who has a commitment to high quality child care and who is passionate about and has experience of working with children in a school setting.
It is vitally important to us that the children have an enjoyable experience. If you are someone who likes helping children and would be able to organise and supervise a wide variety of different activities (sporting, academic and relaxing) with children and support and help with breakfast and tea then we are interested in hearing from you.
- A welcoming and supportive staff team
- “Pupils behave exceptionally well” (Ofsted Nov. 2013)
- A strong Catholic ethos
We ask that you will:
- Be enthusiastic, creative and motivated, committed to providing high quality care
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have sympathy with the Catholic ethos, aims and values of our school
Closing date: noon Wednesday 20th December 2017
Interview date: Thursday 4th or Friday 5th January 2017
An application form and job/person specification are available on Eteach, on our school website or on request from the school office; applications to be submitted by email to email@example.com When completing your application please link your statement to the points laid out in the job description and person specification. We are prepared to consider flexibility in hours for the right candidate.
Further information on the School is available through our website at www.corpuschristikingston.co.uk.
Interested candidates are most welcome to visit and should contact the School Business Manager, Jane Rogers by phone on 020 8942 2645 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the DBS.